Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I need a shipping box large enough to ship twelve young pigeons (NY Flights). I am happy to return it when I'm done and pay for cost of shipping the shipping box. I just found that purchasing a box is more expensive than the birds I want to buy! :confused: Thanks for any assistance.

·
Registered
29,795 Posts
How much is it for a box that large?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi all,
I need a shipping box large enough to ship twelve young pigeons (NY Flights). I am happy to return it when I'm done and pay for cost of shipping the shipping box. I just found that purchasing a box is more expensive than the birds I want to buy! :confused: Thanks for any assistance.
Thanks guys, but I am unable to add additional birds at this time. No need for you to all send me boxes. :rolleyes:

L

·
0 Posts
Thanks guys, but I am unable to add additional birds at this time. No need for you to all send me boxes. :rolleyes:
ummmm you lost me here ?:confused: but Im guessing its because you dont want to spend the money lol it all comes down to how bad you want them in the end ;)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ummmm you lost me here ?:confused: but Im guessing its because you dont want to spend the money lol it all comes down to how bad you want them in the end ;)
Need a septic repair :(

In Massachusetts, nothing is simple (or cheap) when it comes to septic tanks...thanks to Title V.

·
Registered
29,795 Posts
In Massachusetts, nothing is simple or cheap PERIOD!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In Massachusetts, nothing is simple or cheap PERIOD!
[email protected] Mass guy. :rolleyes:

I was out in California a few years back, sitting at a bar, and someone pinned me as a Mass guy due to my accent. He then told me that Massachusetts is "Taxachusetts". I laughed at him and told him that I had just paid an 8.25% meals tax, and an 18% room tax at my hotel. I told him about my friends I was visiting. They moved from a 3,600 sf custom colonial in a nice waterfront community south of Boston to a three bedroom ranch in the San Jose area. His taxes had gone from $3,500 per year to almost $8,000 per year! For about 1/3 the house with a postage stamp lot! Seems that California definitely wins in that category!

L

·
0 Posts
[email protected] Mass guy. :rolleyes:

I was out in California a few years back, sitting at a bar, and someone pinned me as a Mass guy due to my accent. He then told me that Massachusetts is "Taxachusetts". I laughed at him and told him that I had just paid an 8.25% meals tax, and an 18% room tax at my hotel. I told him about my friends I was visiting. They moved from a 3,600 sf custom colonial in a nice waterfront community south of Boston to a three bedroom ranch in the San Jose area. His taxes had gone from $3,500 per year to almost $8,000 per year! For about 1/3 the house with a postage stamp lot! Seems that California definitely wins in that category!
its the words you use like rubbish that give you guys away lol money is what keeps us from enjoying the finer things in life thats for sure lol

·
Registered
29,795 Posts
its the words you use like rubbish that give you guys away lol money is what keeps us from enjoying the finer things in life thats for sure lol
Okay, so what word would you use for rubbish? :confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts