Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have lived with my pigeon whose name is Lucky for 4 years in my apartment. Now my mother is coming to live with me. I don’t know what to do with Lucky because she will not accept the bird rooming free in the apartment.
Please help me.
thank you

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm sure she wouldn't mind a cat going everywhere, and wouldn't ask him to stay in a cage all day long would she ? Maybe you can put him pigeon pants ? Have you tried to explain to her that it's his way of living and that's what you and Lucky are used to ?
If it really doesn't help you can buy/build a huge cage but that would be a shame I think and it will be hard for him to get used to it.
Good luck with the negociations hehe 🤯

Maybe someone else here can come with a brilliant idea

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you - i was thinking of the cage and the pants. But just in case neither works, what do i do?

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
It's your apartment. If your mom is coming to stay with you, surely she will accept how things will be in her new home. Let her give treats to your pigeon, I'm sure over time she will get used to having him around.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It's your place, I doubt he/she will be a bother to her. I've never heard of a pigeon being as forward as a dog for example. I find they are generally pretty respectful about personal space. Besides, again, it's YOUR place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts