Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello-

I've been researching live-ship boxes and, because of its dimensions, it costs $59 :eek: just to ship one 8-bird box from the supplier to me! That does NOT include shipping the actual birds! :(

So- For the King-Care-A-Van, I'm on the hunt for boxes in the Northern California area. Would LOVE an 8-bird box but they're rare! Will gladly take 4-bird boxes... do you have any? Know of someone who might?

Please e-mail me directly at [email protected] (and/or reply) to this post.

Thank you kindly,

·
Registered
777 Posts
It costs about $60 to have 2 quad boxes and 1 double box (=10) shipped from the site Rennee posted...which is a vast improvement ....still, does anyone know any place cheaper?:confused:

·
Registered
777 Posts
Lakotaloft...I will look into this site...thanks. The cost I quoted above was the cost of the box including shipping so I will see whether this one from Karijo ends up cheaper in the end.

G

·
well for a two bird at 5 dollars each I sure hope that is cheaper then what your buying for it to end up at 60 bucks with shipping ;)

·
Registered
386 Posts
All of you N Cal people, if you have a need for boxes, contact either John De Carlo or John Heppner in Gilroy. They ship several hundred birds a year each, and both are officers in the National Pigeon Ass'n, you can contact them thru the NPA website. I am sure they would be glad to sell boxes to you at or near their cost, and you will have a great chance to see a huge lfts with several rare and unusual breds of pigeons, worth the trip by itself.

Not you, Karijo, you'd probably come home with more birds than you lovely little loft could hold, LOL!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Oh yeah no kidding... Where do you think I got my WOE Tumbler and Heartback Budapest Tumbler hen?? I actually DO need to make a trip down to see them and would happily bring back some boxes. Let me know! I could possibly do it this weekend.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Oh yeah no kidding... Where do you think I got my WOE Tumbler and Heartback Budapest Tumbler hen?? I actually DO need to make a trip down to see them and would happily bring back some boxes. Let me know! I could possibly do it this weekend.
Don't be mad, kid.... Chill:D

·
Registered
521 Posts
Mad? No! I am delighted at any excuse to get to go down to Gilroy! Those lofts are amazing, and the variety of birds!!! I'd like to make a nuisance of myself weekly down there, LOL!!!

:D

(Tomorrow I get to go bother two racer friends with awesome lofts up in Alamo and Antioch!)

·
Registered
12 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts