Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone!

I'm new to this site and couldn't find a better place to introduce myself so here I am! :D

I'm 24 and an Animal Sciences Technician. I specialize in Avian (especially doves and birds of prey) and reptiles (mostly Bearded Dragons). I've been breeding both Doves and Dragon's for 8 years now and have been very successful.

I have a love for animals that I can't explain, maybe it stems from always owning an animal of some sort. Currently I'm the proud owner of my own mini zoo :p I have dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, birds, bearded dragons, horses and sheep.

I love meeting new people and hope to learn and help on this site!

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Welcome to Pigeon Talk. Your specialty will be much appreciated in this forum. And you do have quite a menagerie. Bet it keeps you busy. :D

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
welcome!, with your experience it will be helpful esp for those in Canada that are members on this site. I have wanted sheep for a long time but have two ponies instead thinking we were going to ride them..now they are old and are our pets really..lol.. I learned how to shear a sheep awhile back thinking I would do my own..lol.. well my back did not agree. what kind of sheep do you have?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys for the welcome! I'm sure I'll have fun here!

almondman: Yes it does keep me quite busy at times, the hardest is giving them all the love they deserve but I manage :)

spirit wings: I know what you mean by the they become pets thing lol I have miniature horses as well as riding horses. I meant to break one of the miniatures to harness but it never happened and now she's too old. I have 2 sheep, 1 is a Katadin and the other a Black Face.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Hey Everyone!

I'm new to this site and couldn't find a better place to introduce myself so here I am! :D

I'm 24 and an Animal Sciences Technician. I specialize in Avian (especially doves and birds of prey) and reptiles (mostly Bearded Dragons). I've been breeding both Doves and Dragon's for 8 years now and have been very successful.

I have a love for animals that I can't explain, maybe it stems from always owning an animal of some sort. Currently I'm the proud owner of my own mini zoo :p I have dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, birds, bearded dragons, horses and sheep.

I love meeting new people and hope to learn and help on this site!
Welcom aboard, Can you post some pics of your mini zoo

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to PT. I just looked at your doves...they're beautiful. You can post pics here. I would love to see your horses. My two favorites...horses and doves! :D

Dawn
Thanks! It's easier I think to just add another photo album of my other pets so that's what I'll do. You guys can check them out there if you want.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome, so nice to have a horse person along with a dove/pigeon lover...we have 20 horses here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks SamanthaBrooke! Yes I do love horses, and love training them as well. Currently I have three 2 year olds I'm breaking for saddle.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts