Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the planning is done we start the new first loft tomorrow. It will be small 8 x 6 open front on raised concert slab. We have to have it done in less than 3 weeks. All the stops are pulled out and we go full speed. Will post pic as we go. Please give your advice daily.
Thanks
Pastor George

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well we spent the first day cleaning the site. I didn’t think that before you can start building you have to clean the mess that was there. So that was today, moving all the thing that have been stored where the loft will be located. By the end of the day we have a nice clear building site and some of the blocks in place for the foundation. All in all it was a good start. Now for the next two days I will be camping on the beach. This ministry thing is so hard, but God is good. Wend will be picking up the lumber on the way home. Hopefully Thur. I can get some done before the Baja 1000 race comes through town. If I can understand how to post pic I will soon.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Here's one way. You can go to http://www.fotoshack.us/ - browse to your picture and then click on "Upload it"

Then copy and paste the link in "Hotlink for forums (1)" which shows up on the the next page once you click on Upload it.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here we are the end of day two. The foundation is in and forms are set for slab. Tonight and Tomorrow the Baja 1000 off-road race comes through town. I hope all my helpers take off Saturday so I can get the slab poured. Sometimes it better not to have so much help.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Here we are the end of day two. The foundation is in and forms are set for slab. Tonight and Tomorrow the Baja 1000 off-road race comes through town. I hope all my helpers take off Saturday so I can get the slab poured. Sometimes it better not to have so much help.
good to here things are running smoothly so far.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well I forgot when I was making plans to spend all day working on the loft that is the wife's Birthday. I think it will sit for the weekend. Looking forward to Monday. Happy Birthday Love

1 - 20 of 89 Posts