Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, My name is Billy and i have had Racing Pigeons for a year now. I want to post some Pictures for everyone as i have greatly appreciated the pictures that you all post. First i want to post my starter loft that i got ideas from here. It is 4x8 with a 8 ft peak and works great. Next i will post my new loft project in progress witch is 24x10 8 ft tall that will slant to 6 ft 3. I have 4 days in it so far and will get most of it done this weekend with 12 hr days. I am a Farrier by trade so i am use to swinging a hammer. :) You all seem to be great, like one big family as your first interest is the well being of the BIRDS.:D

That being said i hope i can get the Pictures to Post.

Thanks, Billy

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tried to upload pics and got a error message.

Failed to write file. Check disc quotas and permissions for the path: /mnt/nfs/static.keebali.com/pigeons.biz/forums/useralbums/thumbs/13/b5e3ef5a6eb3201e12c534581dca8e09_13372.jpg

Please help, thanks, Billy

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you Terry.

The new Loft is 24x10 and will have three 8x7 ft Lofts with a three foot isle way. It is being built on the side of a slight hill, which makes it a little harder to build. The smaller Loft will go to my wife as she wants some show pigeons and maybe some tumblers for my three sons. Me and my wife really love the birds but i think my boys love them more :D... They seem to really enjoy helping feed and water them.

Billy

G

·
the loft you are building there looks beautiful but I just wish the pictures were a little bit bigger lol keep up the great work ,I will be watching for future pictures and info on your progression :)

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
It was a real good attempt Tawhatley and all those pretty green trees and bushes made me feel like I was in a national forest or something---don't get out much.... and that was worth the trip---looks like a pretty neat start to a loft and will look forward to seeing the pictures and the 1/2 face doggie better...thanks for the attempt...c.hert

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
I love those breeds--cute dog and I can't wait to see the whole picture in good size and your loft looks like it could turn out very beautiful especially in that green world..c.hert

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The Dogs name is Big Daddy Kane (3 yrs old), he`s a Pit bull and Kane is one of the friendliest dogs ive had... Can you say Pigeon PROTECTION....lol.. He loves the Birds. We have a couple that will peck at his fur when hes nappin in the shade, he just looks at them and lays his head back down.:D

Billy

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Those dogs really got a bad rap and they are special and beautiful dogs and gentle as well but they like to eat a lot and real good companions--I love them....Lays his head down as birdies peck at him---now thats a worthless dog lol so wonderful they are and it feels good to him I bet...Going to work now...Bye billyr70.....c.hert

1 - 20 of 57 Posts