Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very new at this and want to start out right with decent birds. I'm not asking to find pro racing birds, just something to start out with. Maybe even just some breeder pairs. I am located in central Pennsylvania and would travel an hour or two to pick up. Thank you, Jason

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you to everyone who responded for all of your help. All of the info is very helpful. I guess I was just afraid to try to join a club when I have a small amount of birds. Thanks again, I really appriciate the help.

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
I am very new at this and want to start out right with decent birds. I'm not asking to find pro racing birds, just something to start out with. Maybe even just some breeder pairs. I am located in central Pennsylvania and would travel an hour or two to pick up. Thank you, Jason
Where are you at in Central Pa ? How far away are you from York ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I believe I have found all the birds that I will be needing to get a great start. Thank you to everyone who responded and thank you for helping a new member get started. I have some great birds and a few scheduled to arive shortly. Thank you Smith family lofts for all of the helpful and useful info. So nice to get help from experienced members. And a BIG THANK YOU to Obed and friends for the wonderful birds, help finding birds, and all of the info, It's been great visiting you and having someone nearby to take me under their wing so to speak. lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.