Pigeon-Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I was getting on here to see how to activate my friends acount. When he gets on pigeon talk they will not let him post anything and there is no small talk, he can't see who is online or anything. If you have any answers please tell post them. He can not post anything so right now I have to post for him.
Leopard

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
If I remember right, it sends an email to his address and he must click the link to activate the account. That's generally the way most sites accept new members, through email verification.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
As Becky pointed out, the benefits and options for the registered user is available only after the e-mail verification. Try registering once more providing a valid e-mail id, he should receive an e-mail from the address "[email protected]" which will contain a link to complete the registration.

Once thats done, another e-mail will be received from "[email protected]" thanking you for joining the site.

If you are not getting any mails from "[email protected]" in the inbox of the e-mail id which was provided during registration, then check in the "Spam" folder. Click on that mail and click the button to classify it as "Not Spam". Alternatively you can add the e-mail "[email protected]" to your e-mail account address book to classify it automatically as non-spam.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Sreesh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.