Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Very cute birds. That pigeon with the missing feathers, it could be canker. You don't always see canker. It could be inside. I'd treat him for it. He's cute though.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Oh my – those ducklings are so precious!!! What a neat mix of Pekins and Muscovys.

Love those nice full baby pigeon crops! How frustrating when other rehabbers don’t even help the birds get fed enroute!

Boots has such an adorable expression. Hope he continues to thrive!

That baby sparrow is so cute - what a tiny little mite!

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very cute birds. That pigeon with the missing feathers, it could be canker. You don't always see canker. It could be inside. I'd treat him for it. He's cute though.
S/he's being treated for canker but it's mostly starvation we're worried about just now .. that little bird is nothing but skin, bones, and feathers .. 115 grams ..

Terry

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh my – those ducklings are so precious!!! What a neat mix of Pekins and Muscovys.

Love those nice full baby pigeon crops! How frustrating when other rehabbers don’t even help the birds get fed enroute!

Boots has such an adorable expression. Hope he continues to thrive!

That baby sparrow is so cute - what a tiny little mite!
Thanks, Terri .. Boots is precious beyond belief, but we've got a long way to go before (if) Boots ever becomes a "big" bird.

Terry

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Terry,
I don't know how you do it all. You are definitely my "Wonderwoman" Physically, financially, emotionally, it has to be such a drain on you. If I ever win the lottery, I know where some $$$ is going.:D
Daryl

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
Terry, what an adorable group of ducks and pigeons. The smaller baby pigeons are so like so many we have taken in over the years.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts