Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks :D. i love him. he is so much fun that i don't even mind all the work of hand raising :D

·
Registered
822 Posts
What a handsome little pigee he is! What lovely colouring!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
moving up

thanks becca :D
he graduated to the top half of my (empty) parrot cage today:D

·
Registered
508 Posts
looks great.:)

·
Registered
508 Posts
what's his story?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what's his story?
i don't really know:eek:. my rehabber friend eMailed me saying that she had another pigeon for me so i called her. she told us that kevin was at Dr Bragg's office and that we could go and pick him up. she left me some syringes and tubes and we went and picked him up. the only thing that the vet said to me was "he eats alot. he is a pig". she was right - he can eat 2 ounces and still be begging for more. that is what i see his story as. oh and i named him kevin on the 16; the day my dad went and bought the movie "UP". kevin was my favorite character and kevin reminded me of her so i named him kevin:D

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hahaha i loved that movie its great :D! i was laughing the whole movie through:D

·
Registered
233 Posts
That is soo funny! Kevin is such a cute name and I can just imagine what his personality is like after watching that movie! How lucky are you (and him)!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lets just say that he is a lot of fun to have:D. even now he tries to fly when he sees me making the food and filling the syringes:rolleyes::D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts