Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
This is my new site but i need help to get my videos on can anyone help me i would appreciate your help thank you john
Sorry, I have a web designer that does all that stuff for me, I am just clueless. The only thing I figured out how to do, was to load video's onto utube.

I am confused as to what link is actually yours. The one listed as : http://www.raydelaney.net/if/gold/go...p.cfm?ADID=386 appears to belong to Ray Delaney.

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
I like those Schofields on there :D
I have seen this article relating to these birds somewhere before. Appears to be a case of a quiet back yard fancier, without web sites, magazine ads, or much fan fare etc. etc. built a strong family strain, which to this day, is still having an impact on the sport.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes that is true he is a flyer that got alot of my birds and won some long races and know he"s got birds for sale on pigeon 4 sale look at the ped. and see all the birds from me are or mother or father or gran/great/ gran/ to all the best schofield blood in my loft they have won many races this year alone 4 big futuritys 1st/2nd club age/speed 2nd combine age/speed 3 first in my club and two combine winners 200/300/ thats just for me and his name is tom swan gwc flyer and iam the long end i have 55 miles on about 90 % of the clubs i fly in some guys fly 54 miles on the hundred i fly 122.742

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Yup. I heard they were supposed to be built for long distance racing. And of course they're trademark is the feathered feet :) Pretty birds.

There is a guy out here in NC who has some breeders from Tom. He's had good results with them as well.

G

·
hey John just curious but what do your pigeons usually go for when you sell any that you have available ..I looked thru the ones on pigeons 4sale but Im not even sure what Im looking for in the schofield family based birds there ??

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
young birds

hey John just curious but what do your pigeons usually go for when you sell any that you have available ..I looked thru the ones on pigeons 4sale but Im not even sure what Im looking for in the schofield family based birds there ??
I will sell birds on this site 6 for 500 you pay ship I have some young birds for sale tell me what you need for stock or to fly.ever one i sold to won with them this is for guys on this site my reg.price 5 for 750 and for stock 200 each thats on my site.I have the same flyers getting birds. For the pass 10 years.email me [email protected] Ican send you some pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts