Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello.my name is paul.i am new to the site but i have been keeping and racing pigeons for 25 years.i would like to be a part of this community and help and offer advice whenever i can.i am still finding my way around the website so please bare with me.thank you,i look forward to reading and posting.paul

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Paul, Welcome to Pt, you will become addicted here, I am!! Great people and alot of info, so hold on to your seat...........:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks.it looks like a really good site.if i can help anyone in any way,i have a vast experience of keeping and racing pigeons and i would like to share with all.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
your in the right place...............good people and am sure, you will learn more too.........:) I am just a beginner........:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i fly with the welsh homing union,our season is due to start in april.i cant wait.i really love my pigeons and would never be without them.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Loft

Yes, welcome to pt, is there anyway for you to post pictures of your loft? with that many years of experience I want to believe you have a very nice loft>Kevin

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
Welcome to Pigeon Talk!

Thank you for offering your advice to our forum, we can always use more help when it comes to "responsible training and release".

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Welcome! We would like to hear your insights.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts