Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a new video I just shot today while driving on I-95 around Miami,Fla. He seems to be feeling fine now, He stays in the house now in a cage I got, and He likes to ride when I go somewhere, He never trys to get out and He sits calmly on the seat while driving or if I get out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcMJGxkRVpo

Check this out>>>>!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Loved the video, I don't know how you can do 3 things while driving, driving number one, holding the pigeon number 2 and filming number 3. I can't even walk and chew gum. You are both lucky to have found one another. So glad you have him inside and with you. You really are lucky to have a friendly little willie pigeon. Its a once in a lifetime pet. min

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Loved the video, I don't know how you can do 3 things while driving, driving number one, holding the pigeon number 2 and filming number 3. I can't even walk and chew gum. You are both lucky to have found one another. So glad you have him inside and with you. You really are lucky to have a friendly little willie pigeon. Its a once in a lifetime pet. min
I agree Mindy, He prob. is a one in a lifetime, I am still amazed by how relaxed he is with me, I could do anythjing with him, Oh and doing 3 things while driving, thats how I got the name RoadRunner! HaHa! Thanks Mindy

·
Registered
911 Posts
Mike...............I am so glad you have him in the house with you now. From your first posting I never thought that Willie was a feral bird. He is much too tame and loves human contact. I'm so glad you found eachother. Yes he propably is one in a lifetime. Please don't let him out on his own anymore. He is a precious, wonderful little house pet.

Thanks for the video..........you both look like your having fun. Drive safely......

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi,
Such a cute video! He is a very handsome bird....how do you keep him from flying out the back window of the truck?? I would be so afraid he would just jump out!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I noticed that also, but I think the window was closed just enought so he wouldn't go out it. But I was looking at that also. I probably would have closed it another inch if it were me. min

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I enjoyed the video very much! Very pretty bird and obviously not a feral with that short beak. I think Willie was very lucky to find you - take good care of him, you'll have a friend for life :)
Thanks for the nice comments, You sure built a nice loft I saw in those photos, and You sure have a fine looking flock there too.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi,
Such a cute video! He is a very handsome bird....how do you keep him from flying out the back window of the truck?? I would be so afraid he would just jump out!
Thanks for Your kind words, but dont worry I had the windows closed just right so there was no way he could fly out, the funny thing is tho is He wouldnt fly out if I opened it up all the way, (which I wouldnt of course) but He stays right there, He seems to like riding, I know hes a kind of strange bird tho, HaHa!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts