Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
Oh my Goodness ! You made PIGEON TALK just a bit more famous !

But, what is with the hat and gloves ?! It's Florida !!! If it was 30 degrees here this morning, it would feel like a heat wave !! :p

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh my Goodness ! You made PIGEON TALK just a bit more famous !

But, what is with the hat and gloves ?! It's Florida !!! If it was 30 degrees here this morning, it would feel like a heat wave !! :p
I am used to 70- 90 degrees , not 30 degrees. I feel for you. It is still a pretty day and I am glad to be a part of it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Flamingo 400

Hi Guys, I am sorry for not posting. My elderly in-laws have some medical issues that had priority. We have 45 birds for the race and it will be on Jan.20, 2012. It will not be live on the Benzing page. There are database problems on thier end. I will post results as soon as birds trap. There are training results on our homepage at www.flamingoic.com .We are training 45 miles tomorrow and it will be post in the afternoon.

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
Hi Guys, I am sorry for not posting. My elderly in-laws have some medical issues that had priority. We have 45 birds for the race and it will be on Jan.20, 2012. It will not be live on the Benzing page. There are database problems on thier end. I will post results as soon as birds trap. There are training results on our homepage at www.flamingoic.com .We are training 45 miles tomorrow and it will be post in the afternoon.
That's ok, come back on here after the 400 event and then tell us about it. Perhaps then you could share what the 2012 changes will be etc. Hope all goes well with you and the folks, I know only too well how that can turn your whole life upside down.

Take care my friend.

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
I've watch the results of the Flamingo for the past few years, what a race, good luck to all. Next year I will send a teem, probubly just giving some money to Warren but thats OK to.
Dave

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank You. I look forward to handling your birds. We are making some new changes to our One Loft Race program to provide more info to the breeder and make it easier to use. Should be ready in the next week. It will be on our web page. I will promote it after the 400 mile King Race.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We had a 90 mile toss today. They will now rest and eat and then Fly. To see our 90 mile Training Result Click: Here

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
I've watch the results of the Flamingo for the past few years, what a race, good luck to all. Next year I will send a teem, probubly just giving some money to Warren but thats OK to.
Dave
I quit procrastinating and signed up today for 2012. Don't have the birds to ship yet, but hoping something turns out that will be nice to ship. I like the FIC because it provides something to look forward to late into the season. So yes, send as many birds as you can as I will need the money !! :p

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank You!

I quit procrastinating and signed up today for 2012. Don't have the birds to ship yet, but hoping something turns out that will be nice to ship. I like the FIC because it provides something to look forward to late into the season. So yes, send as many birds as you can as I will need the money !! :p
Thank You. We look forward to having "Smith Family Loft" back for 2012.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts