Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahahahahahaha
its the new Seripham sneakers ;)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man oh man Am I a Happy camper today :)
My Great Grandchild of "Surebet" had gone missing after letting the young birds out to loft fly on Thursday morning along with two other birds
He returned yesterday looking tired cold wet and HUNGRY lol
he went in the loft ate and drank.
I gave him a good lookover and he doesnt have any injuries and is doing great now.
Today I tuned into my loft cam just to see if there was any activity going on and there was another bird sitting on the landing board trying to get in but the trap entrance was closed
I got my wife to open it for me when she went home for lunch
he went right in.
Ill have to give it a lookover when I get home and make sure everything is ok with it
NEVER give up hope on a missing bird
they might return when you least expect it :D

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
hey ED!enjoyed the pics, those are some good ones, it's hard sometimes to get decent pics of birds. glad to see all is well.:)

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Man oh man Am I a Happy camper today :)
My Great Grandchild of "Surebet" had gone missing after letting the young birds out to loft fly on Thursday morning along with two other birds
He returned yesterday looking tired cold wet and HUNGRY lol
he went in the loft ate and drank.
I gave him a good lookover and he doesnt have any injuries and is doing great now.
Today I tuned into my loft cam just to see if there was any activity going on and there was another bird sitting on the landing board trying to get in but the trap entrance was closed
I got my wife to open it for me when she went home for lunch
he went right in.
Ill have to give it a lookover when I get home and make sure everything is ok with it
NEVER give up hope on a missing bird
they might return when you least expect it :D
Do you have any idea which one it is? I'm sure whoever it is, is glad to be home. Been some pretty icky weather the past few days.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It was one of the birds I got from Mark
I asked my wife if it had a red or yellow band
his have yellow ones
Ill see if I can find out exactly which one it was when I get home

1 - 12 of 12 Posts