Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Agreed

OMG, the same thing happened to me!
my neighbors have 2 young kids (about 8-ish or so) and they seem to think that pigeons, by default, are animals that can be tortured and made fun of. just yesterday when i was out doing some gardening, they "visited" with their parents (who were talking to me about something or other) while they walked over to my aviaries (i have 2, one for Pooper and the rehabs and one for the show birds).
AND THEY THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A HOOT TO TRY AND 'POP' MY POUTER'S CROP!
Yes, they literally snatched him and held him so tight that he couldn't even move his wings. And i only noticed when i heard a loud 'wooping' noise. so i ran over, and snatched him back, and gently placed him back into the aviary. and i was about to tell them to @#^$%$*&^#%$& themselves, until their parents came over and said something dumb, like "don't do that, dear...you wouldn't LIKE it to pop, would you?"
i was about to shout "well, you could have just mortally injured my bird!" but i didn't, i restrained myself.
AND THEY RELEASE THEIR CAT TO TORMENT MY BIRDS EVERY EVENING! I KEEP SEEING DEAD MYNAHS OUTSIDE MY HOUSE AND I KNOW THAT IF I'M NOT CAREFUL A ONE OF MY BIRDS COULD EVD UP THE SAME WAY BECAUSE OF THEIR @#^%^##%^# CAT!!!
Sorry, ranting a bit.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.