Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As stated before in some post a month ago or so. I don't have much time for the birds, especially with the amount I have. I really need to graduate this fall and will not have time to focus on the birds as I need time to study. I know this is not the place to sell birds but the forum here is where most the racers are.

There maybe 2-3 birds that I do not have pedigrees for as they were given to me from my mentors and friends who have been nice enough in the sport to help me out when I started.

Some birds I have for sale are down from vanloons/aristonas/hofkens/meulemans/fabrys/devriendts/grondalaers. All birds are priced to sell and are worth more than what I am asking for. $40 a piece unless stated. Sacrifice I need to make

I will be posting breeders on pigeon auction next month as well and can gaurantee it will be some good stuff.
thankyou for looking

Fabry on the right will be $60

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

All recessive reds are family and will let all go for $200 others wise $100 each. These are my best reds and thats why I kept these three but now they must go as they all have been crossed into the gene pool.

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
Good luck to you.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Your birds are beautiful! Good luck finding them a new home.

I was wondering what strain of birds these are?

God Bless,
Kevin

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I fly vanloon/aristonas from ADL stuff, grondalaers and devriendts from OHF stuff, Hofkens from geeolger/bange couple/ janssen line, Fabry's from Harold Belka from macarthur and champion aiglon lines, Meulemans are a bunch of crosses of bud kellington/transylvania lofts/mystery lofts/pigeonusa( mike sordahl)/ onto hofkens. I also own direct childrens off Mr.in the money and inbred hollywoods. I acquired my birds through many friendships in the sport and helpful mentors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts