Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
saddel backs

could you post some information care and matince on saddel backs:):):):)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
english pouter

could you send me some information on care and matenance for english pouters:):):):)

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
I have combined all your threads to one thread in the show pigeons section since those are the breeds you are looking for , and perhaps you can do a search to locate more information on each breed your interested in yourself, and save valuable time.

Thank you for your interest in show pigeons.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Pouters And Croppers

To Start Raiseing The Breeds That Blow I Would Start With Brunners Which Are Very Friendly Always On The Go And Can Raise There Own Young Voorburgs Would Be Next I Have Raised Norwich Which Are Prone To Sour Crop And Really Need Foster Parents For Young Not That They Cannt Just Seems They Are Not The Best I Am Talking From The Stand Ponit Of Show Stock Pouters Croppers Are Great Birds But Some Have The Sour Crop Issue I Always Hated Going To The Loft And Finding A Bird Hunched Over Full Crop And Not Able To Fly Or Barely Able To Move I Did Switch To Pellets Which Helped Some What Were I Could Flush Water And Get The Crop Cleaned Out

·
Registered
255 Posts
Norwich Croppers

Croppers and Pouters are one of the tamest and most beautiful of all pigeons. They will eagerly respond to their keepers. Try these 2 clubs to help you understand the birds. National Pouter and Cropper Club and the Central Cropper and Pouter Club just google their info and you will find their sites

·
Registered
297 Posts
Croppers and Pouters are one of the tamest and most beautiful of all pigeons. They will eagerly respond to their keepers. Try these 2 clubs to help you understand the birds. National Pouter and Cropper Club and the Central Cropper and Pouter Club just google their info and you will find their sites
Sounds like a bird I would like, my pigeons wouldn't pay any attention to me if their lives depended on it!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts