Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The NPA Grand National Show, January 6-8 2011, in SAN DIEGO, at the TOWN and COUNTRY CONVENTION CENTER,500 Hotel Circle North,San Diego,CA. 92108. Its just a week away. There are 6750 birds entered. This will be one of the largest pigeons shows ever in the UNITED STATES don't miss it. This will be one that will be talked about for years to come. GEORGE;)

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We have about 400 people that have entered birds,and there will be many people comming from Europe and Australia. If you live in Southern California don't miss this show.You can go to San Diego by Antrak and take the trolley to the fashion valley stop walk over the bridge to the show room. GEORGE;)

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am looking forward to the show!:D I have entered my Horseman Pouters. The Horseman entries will be the largest for our breeds history in the US.

Charlie Rowe
Horseman Pouter Club of America
Secretary and Treasurer
Well that is great to hear about your HORSEMAN POUTERS. I have Italian Owls we are also looking for a good turn out. I will be looking for you CHARLIEGEORGE;)

·
Registered
942 Posts
Hay all.. The nuts from San Ignacio BCS Mexico will be there. We are look so forward to putting some faces with names. George S I still going to hold you to setting me up with the people who are breeding the white kings. Pip we are doing dinner fri night. SO EVERYONE MAKE SURE TO SAY HOLA. We are so looking forward to meeting all of you. George & Jeri McClure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts