Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I just found a yellow banded Ocala, FL pigeon today that seems to have a broken wing. The band reads "OCALA AUG 2009." We found it living behind some Christmas trees at a grocery store we work at and have been taking care of it for the past few nights along with some coworkers. The store called pest control so we conspired with the other workers, captured it and agreed to take her in and find its owner. If anyone has any information that would be helpful as to who its owner may be or how to find out, please let me know! I'd like to find it a home quickly; I am far from a bird handler. It is so cute, smart, and healthy. It is obvious to be that this is no feral pigeon.

G

·
Club Name : MARION COUNTY RPC
Club Code : OCALA
Club Secretary : BUTCH OLECHOWSKI
City : BELLEVIEW
State : FL
Phone No. : 352-693-3170

·
Registered
9,868 Posts
Thank you and your coworkers for helping this little guy.
Hope the owner can be found and he wants the bird back.
Please let us know what the outcome is.

Reti

·
Registered
463 Posts
We picked up the bird today. Thanks Alex for your rapid rersponce!

Hey guys,

I just found a yellow banded Ocala, FL pigeon today that seems to have a broken wing. The band reads "OCALA AUG 2009." We found it living behind some Christmas trees at a grocery store we work at and have been taking care of it for the past few nights along with some coworkers. The store called pest control so we conspired with the other workers, captured it and agreed to take her in and find its owner. If anyone has any information that would be helpful as to who its owner may be or how to find out, please let me know! I'd like to find it a home quickly; I am far from a bird handler. It is so cute, smart, and healthy. It is obvious to be that this is no feral pigeon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts