Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really should've planned my release from my loft as I figured if I just left the trap door open they would figure how too come and go by themselves? Well no my skycutter I thought I had lost but however he is still hanging round I believe that someone in my nieghbourhood has a more open door policy in regards to they're pigeon keeping. I spoke too this guy in my neighbourhood that keeps racers and he pointed out I really should've trained them too the trap so I have now built a cage around the opening reduced they're feed and hopefully they'll get the gist of it, but seriously I really did think they'd learn if I just left it open now know better!!:eek:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Am Happy the skycutter came home today was bit of an effort to get him in as had caged off my drop for training so when I saw him on the roof I remembered reading somewhere how the bath would coax the fledglings out so I filled the bath to coax him in :) it also kept the others occupied and oblivious to the fact the door was open:) but he's home safe and sound

1 - 3 of 3 Posts