Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do pigeons poo more in spring time????have noticed a LOT more poo around.the weather has been good here and there seems to be an increase in jobbys(scottish word for poo) on roof,in garden,one even pooed on my garden chair lol:eek:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I've noticed the same thing!! And, the poops are bigger! I couldn't believe the amount that came out of Peter the other day. Sorry if this offends anyone but I'm guessing you're all used to it. Thank goodness for the garden hose!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im just grateful none of the sticky stuff has landed on my washing(yet)lol,im gonna have to scrape and clean the landing board tommorow after work,it seems to have been a favourite target today!any good recomendations for non toxic cleaning agents to get rid of it(i have plenty stuff like bicarb of soda and borax at home but unsure really what to use,that is harmelss to teh pigeons)

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
I DO know that hens sitting on eggs will DEFINITELY have bigger AND smellier poops!!

Also, when Mr. Squeaks goes into "daddy" mode, he sits on his fake egg for hours at a time. When he decides to get off his fanny and get a drink or a snack...BIG ONE!!

AND, when younger, before going into "mate" and "daddy" mode, he would really poop a bomb in the morning when I let him out. Found out that racing homing pigeons tend to unload before they fly...hence the "biggie!" Even tho he could no longer fly, I guessed old habits die hard??

Now, I have Woe (cock) and Gimie (hen)...guess what...awaaaay we go...again! ;) :rolleyes:

Love and Hugs
Shi :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts