Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What exactly are the rules for one loft races im still a little confused. Do you give your bird to the loft and you pay for them to stay in that loft with everyone elses pigeons and pay for them to race if they qualify? what happens to the pigeons after the race if they make it? Would i get to get them back? :confused:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
For most races you pay a perch fee (cost of taking care of the bird, training, feed, etc) and a entry fee (the money that actually goes towards the prizes).

At the end of the races, usually the breeder remains the owner of the birds. (birds are shipped back to the breeder, unless the breeder doesn't want them, in which case I think they're auctioned off)

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For most races you pay a perch fee (cost of taking care of the bird, training, feed, etc) and a entry fee (the money that actually goes towards the prizes).

At the end of the races, usually the breeder remains the owner of the birds. (birds are shipped back to the breeder, unless the breeder doesn't want them, in which case I think they're auctioned off)
Thank you Revolution Lofts that was just what i needed to know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts