Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anyone knows anyone that has some of these birds, please share their information. i would very much like to acquire a breeding pair of them.
thanks brandonf

OR

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Well there's always the place those pictures came from - Stromberg's. Very expensive though, and I doubt of any racing quality.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Well there's always the place those pictures came from - Stromberg's. Very expensive though, and I doubt of any racing quality.
That's where I've seen them before. Those are the exact pictures from their website.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, i really would like some of the these birds. the birds are $110+$75 shipping! crazy maybe someone on here might have someting, thats my hope

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Always check eggbid and the other pigeon auction sites. I think I may know of a few loft sites you can check out, who have opal birds. Let me go look.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Hey I know Tim Ross! I've been to his house before way back when I was still in high school. He beautiful birds from what I remember. It sure is small world. Tim was how I got started with birds back when I was in high school. I should give him a call and see if he remembers me. Maybe he can hook it up with some of those white bars!

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
if anyone knows anyone that has some of these birds, please share their information. i would very much like to acquire a breeding pair of them.
thanks brandonf

OR

Hi BRANDONF, The two birds in the first are SADDLE HOMERS I belong to a clubs that shows them and their people that race them. I will PM you a phone number and name of a man that may be able to help you. GEORGE;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts