Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
It looks like it's ash-red based. It's a mismarked Blondinette. The laced effect you are seeing is just Frill stencil.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Becky,

Toy stencil is the factor you are referring to, frill stencil is "normally" only in the tail of the bird. Mixed colors for sure, could be a lack of all ts factors.
Ts1 or Ts2 will display the bronzing of the feather edge.

Jim

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
result

this are the result of breeding that oriental frill to a racer blue check.
i produce two brown barred bird but am not sure if they dilute or brown. there eye is not fully develop. but i think the other one will be a orange eye.

they are not nest mate.

·
Registered
838 Posts
wow they both are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that they lost half of their homing ability but who cares if you are not competing them in race. They just plain gorgeous. I like how their peak develop. Short and with a nice wattle.
can you provide some more picture so i can look at them more closely and observe their beauty?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wow they both are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that they lost half of their homing ability but who cares if you are not competing them in race. They just plain gorgeous. I like how their peak develop. Short and with a nice wattle.
can you provide some more picture so i can look at them more closely and observe their beauty?
thanks

i will post some pic of them again soon a clearer one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts