Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out this morning giving the daily pettings to the homers. I wasn't wearing a shirt because I just got back from a three mile run and it's getting hot lately. Anyway, I was holding him scratching under the chin, and he reached up and clamped down and twisted, Gave me a Pruple Nurple!!!! :eek:

My wife is at work probably still laughing........

·
Registered
813 Posts
ROFLOL...........:p.........ROFLOL........:p......ROFLOL!!!! I know its at YOUR expense, BUT that IS Fun---nn----Y!:p:D

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
Sorry, S W2, but I have to join Jenn...

I think ALL of us have been the victims of a BEAK STRIKE!! My West of England Tumbler, WoeBeGone, has a particularly sharp rapier beak!!

FORTUNATELY, I am not half "nakkid" around him!!

Sorry to hear about your "OW-IE"...sometimes, one has to learn the hard way! :D :D I'm sure you WILL wear at least a T-shirt in the future? Although, on second thought...better make that Kevlar...your pidge now has your number!!

STILL ROFLMAO...:eek: sorry...

Shi :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I was holding him scratching under the chin, and he reached up and clamped down and twisted, Gave me a Pruple Nurple!!!!
And here I thought this was a FAMILY site.....lol :rolleyes:

Snickering and chuckiling,
WiskeyJaR

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
lol!!!! i take showers with my parrots and i always keep the nips covered with my hand when i'm close enough for them to get me, they never have but oh my i don't want to take any chances!!!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
or a well padded bra or is it a bro
Sorry, S W2, but I have to join Jenn...

I think ALL of us have been the victims of a BEAK STRIKE!! My West of England Tumbler, WoeBeGone, has a particularly sharp rapier beak!!

FORTUNATELY, I am not half "nakkid" around him!!

Sorry to hear about your "OW-IE"...sometimes, one has to learn the hard way! :D :D I'm sure you WILL wear at least a T-shirt in the future? Although, on second thought...better make that Kevlar...your pidge now has your number!!

STILL ROFLMAO...:eek: sorry...

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
S W2 is a male...as he mentioned his wife laughing...

I'm a female. Shi is pronounced "shy" and a shortened version of Shirley...

I put Mr. Squeks in the tub for a shower, at times, too...sometimes with me and sometimes without. If I don't have time for the shower, I will fill a kitty litter pan for his bath! He lets me know when it's time for a bath because, instead of just drinking out of the cats' water dishes...he WALKS in 'em!!

Love and Hug and Scritches

·
Registered
117 Posts
HAHAHAHA!!! :p Thanks mr squeaks, that made my night!!!!

I dont care if your a guy, he now knows your weak spot, so mabey you should borrow one of your wifes sport bras next time your in the loft!!! :D LOL

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All is well this evening... No blood, tuning in Tokyo, etc...
I installed their new nest box so they have been checking that out.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Tuning in Tokyo!:D:D funny!:D:D

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
Tuning in Tokyo!:D:D funny!:D:D
Even FUNNIER...IF his pijies got to his Short Wave and started turning dials! I never put much past our intelligent pijies!

Now, IF that was S W2 tuning in Tokyo...well...that's just normal...

I am a firm advocate that LAUGHTER IS the BEST MEDICINE, so keep it up S W2!

Shi

·
Registered
240 Posts
I was out this morning giving the daily pettings to the homers. I wasn't wearing a shirt because I just got back from a three mile run and it's getting hot lately. Anyway, I was holding him scratching under the chin, and he reached up and clamped down and twisted, Gave me a Pruple Nurple!!!! :eek:

My wife is at work probably still laughing........
Sorry but... ROFL!!!! Thanks for the laugh, I really,really needed it! LOL!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts