Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Nice birds. But I noticed that some of them have red eyes. All the paki tipplers I seen have white eyes. Any thoughts on what would make them have red eyes?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
red eyes means that this kind of birds can excellent performe in summer season when the temperature goes round aboud 45 or plus....anyways thank you for liking my birds....

·
Registered
754 Posts
eyes

Nice birds. But I noticed that some of them have red eyes. All the paki tipplers I seen have white eyes. Any thoughts on what would make them have red eyes?

I was noticing that also but I was wondering how he got them to line up at attention and walk the plank? Nice picture and very nice looking birds >Kevin

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
They are lovely birds, and they do look like they are well trained and standing AT ATTENTION. :p

Thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
any one know where i can buy some pakistani pigeons
KHAN420, you can make a new thread under wanted pigeons.. put the breed in the title... and just so you know the dates to when the threads were started are on the left top of the box..so some of them may be years old..

·
Registered
247 Posts
Masallah.. they all look nice :)
(kaal sirey) what people call them in Pakistan.. i used have some, they all used to fly very high ..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts