Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there i am considering injecting for paratyphoid this year .. which vaccine would you reccommend doing it with and what age would you do your youngsters at any info would be great

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Foys pigeon supply has some information about vaccines for you and they even sell some..--In their book it tells you that you can give three shots at the same time::pox:pMV: and Paratyphoid and I believe they need a booster as well...Paratyphoid shot is not 100% effective but something is better than nothing because that disease is a killer and it even looks bad in print-Paratyphoid......Call Foys up and ask what they recommand for the vaccine and how old the pigeons has to be---those three different diseases I"m sure have three different ages but they will know...1-877-355-7727---They will sent you a free catalogue as well and it is very interesting to look through and order supplies if you wish--free phone call and just ask about the paratyphoid vaccine and how etc etc...C.herts

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
It's very important that you use the vacinne that was created for Pigeons and not other birds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts