Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Birds For Sale 2010/2011

Currently I am clearing out any original breeders that are getting older and duplicate birds that I kept for genetics but I have already enough in my breeding program. By January 1, I will be posting breeding pairs with young birds for sale. 1st round will be raced, 2nd and 3rd rounds can be sold. Late hatches can be arranged. I will be slowly getting more pictures uploaded. Adding the pics take time and I have had a hectic schedule. If you are curious about anything just shoot me an e-mail. I try to be good at returning e-mails and questions. I ask that buyer pay shipping and birds must go two day Express. If you are looking up shipping zones, mine is 685. I have to ship 30 miles away out of Lincoln, Nebraska to ensure the birds can get on the earliest flight possible. I only ship on Mondays and Tuesdays as this is the safest time to ship them and avoid a postal mistake which leave the birds in shipping any greater than two days.
For inquiries to purchase contact me at [email protected]. If band number is highlighted, click to link to pedigree and picture. Arrangements can be made for young birds out of reserved birds.

Link to pigeons for sale- https://sites.google.com/site/racingpigeonssite/Home/birds-for-sale

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Link To Pigeons For Sale

Birds For Sale 2010/2011

Currently I am clearing out any original breeders that are getting older and duplicate birds that I kept for genetics but I have already enough in my breeding program. By January 1, I will be posting breeding pairs with young birds for sale. 1st round will be raced, 2nd and 3rd rounds can be sold. Late hatches can be arranged. I will be slowly getting more pictures uploaded. Adding the pics take time and I have had a hectic schedule. If you are curious about anything just shoot me an e-mail. I try to be good at returning e-mails and questions. I ask that buyer pay shipping and birds must go two day Express. If you are looking up shipping zones, mine is 685. I have to ship 30 miles away out of Lincoln, Nebraska to ensure the birds can get on the earliest flight possible. I only ship on Mondays and Tuesdays as this is the safest time to ship them and avoid a postal mistake which leave the birds in shipping any greater than two days.
For inquiries to purchase contact me at [email protected]. If band number is highlighted, click to link to pedigree and picture. Arrangements can be made for young birds out of reserved birds.[/QUOTE]

Anyone interested contact Tom Domanski at the email provided. I am just posting this since I bought birds from him in the past and he is a friend.

Link to Pigeons for sale - https://sites.google.com/site/racingpigeonssite/Home/birds-for-sale

1 - 2 of 2 Posts