Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Last night I decided to take a "nap" before finishing studying, but ended up falling completely asleep despite keeping all the lights on.

I have a tendency to wake up every few hours, and my pigeon would be sleeping right next to my head :p

I didn't put her PGwear on because I *meant* to put her back in her cage, so there was a lot poop on the bed. But I was really honored, because I remember waking up and seeing her perched on one of the doors, and I called her over and she flew to my side!

Every time my alarm clock went off (I snooze a lot lol) she would start jumping on me and flapping her wings too! :D

I just felt like sharing this since this was just too awesome. My pet cats wouldn't even sleep with me growing up and when I woke up my dog would always have left the room already. But Calina was there by my side this entire time.

I remember reading a story online about a pigeon that adopted some lady and would sleep on her pillow with her too. Anyone else experienced this? :D

Pigeons are TOO COOL!

·
Registered
11,336 Posts
I once woke up from a nap to find a pigeon that I was hand raising lying next to my head!

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
Talk to Phil...a.k.a. the "pigeon whisperer" in Las Vagas!

He has pigeons sleeping with him all the time!! ROFL ;)

Sounds like your PGWear is really gonna come in handy!! :D

Love, Hugs and Scritches

Shi :)

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
Boni is our member who makes custom "diapers" for pigeons called PGWear.

Here is her website:

www.birdwearonline.com

On one of her links, you will see MR. Squeaks "modeling" his Super Power Pigeon (SPP) cape! :D

ALL THE BEST with Love and Hugs and Scritches

Shi and MR. Squeaks :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I once woke up from a nap to find a pigeon that I was hand raising lying next to my head!
That's so sweet :D

Talk to Phil...a.k.a. the "pigeon whisperer" in Las Vagas!

He has pigeons sleeping with him all the time!! ROFL

Sounds like your PGWear is really gonna come in handy!!

Love, Hugs and Scritches

Shi
Haha! I loved your comment Shi! The Pigeon Whisperer hahaha :D I didn't know that about Phil. And yea PGWear should come in handy if I dont keep forgetting to put it on :p

Thanks! They look super cute, and when I showed them to my mom she was amazed.
I know! Everyone I know is shocked that they make pigeon clothing lol.
I think it is esp great for when you take your pigeon on walks so ppl don't assume it is a rabid wild pigeon and attack it. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts