Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a long time animal advocate and a pigeon owner, I am sharing a petition from change.org with all of you. This petition asks numerous government agencies in Spain to stop killing thousands of pigeons every year in Spain. Extermination is the Spanish governments' barbaric "solution" to controlling the pigeon population. There are humane ways to control pigeon populations such as the use of contraceptives. The information about this petition is displayed in both Spanish and English. Here is the link to the petition: https://www.change.org/p/marca-españa-no-a-la-captura-y-sacrificio-de-palomas-urbanas-maltratoanimal Please sign this petition which is aimed at stopping this mass slaughter. Thank you on behalf of the innocent pigeons in Spain!

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
I signed too. I don't really believe in the results of petitions but I sure believe in the efforts of people like Susan F. with her whole life endeavor of helping all sorts of animals and pigeons as well as people..She is a dedicated person this I know...I signed and I hope everybody who reads this signs both petitions whether the results do anything or not and this is where one can get a good look at the support of the people on this Pigeon-Talk forum even if they do not believe that the results will do anything..It is support of the people at this point...Yea I signed..I had no other choice knowing Susan through the years..Please sign..c.hert

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you c.hert and cwebster

cwebster and chert, thank you for taking action by signing the petition to help stop the ongoing mass slaughter of pigeons in Spain. Let's use humane methods instead, such as contraception, to control the pigeon population. These killings are unconscionable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts