Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Hi Guys

Can Pheasant Pellets be used to feed Pigeons ? I only ask as there is a guy who has some left over that he never used.

Thanks All

:)
So he failed at raising pheasants and now wants to pawn off his left over feed. Look at what pigeons need. Look at what is in this other guys feed and see if they jive. But they won't. Showing you did zero checking before asking your question.

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
So he failed at raising pheasants and now wants to pawn off his left over feed. Look at what pigeons need. Look at what is in this other guys feed and see if they jive. But they won't. Showing you did zero checking before asking your question.
I agree. Isn't having pigeons worth feeding them what it should have to meet their requirements. Looking for the cheapest way to feed isn't smart if you want happy healthy birds.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have some of the members on here been eating Raw Meat or something :eek: Okay let me clear a few things up. The guy never failed at raising pheasants in fact he was very good at it. The guy sadly died and this was just some left over feed that was been given away for FREE. No one here was looking for the cheapest way to feed their pigeons. Just a little left over feed that's all. And for the record i did do a search but could not find anything on it.

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
I don't think it would hurt them to mix in a little bit at a time, but I would mostly use pigeon mix. Different birds have different needs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.