Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I discovered the "LOLpigeons" thread this morning and I would just love to add some to the collection!

I thumbed through this years photo contest pictures and noticed that there are some great pictures that would make excellent "LOLpigeons". Captioning pictures tends to be one of my fortes (just ask Shi/Mr. Squeaks!), and since I don't have any pigeon pictures of my own, I was wondering if any of you would consent to me borrowing some of yours from the site to caption?

(I'm just dying to caption some of the baby pictures, as they're so cute!)

Please let me know if this would be ok, as I know that some of the pictures may be copyrighted and I don't want to step on any feathers...er, toes!

Thanks!
B. Sommm :)

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
While I may not have any baby photos you are MORE than welcome to look through and use any of my photos (posted here or on my site at Picassa linked below) :) Many times I can think of the captions - but not the skill or time to do the captioning work.

By the way - if anyone out there is good at setting up web sites and wants to - I have bought the www.lolpigeons.com domain. I keep telling myself that'll be my winter project - but also realize that last year's winter project still isn't finished :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
I didn't have many pictures in the photo contest either, but you can use any of mine too :)

Too bad my computer skills don't quite reach the website making :p

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some samples of my "work":

My cat, Annie:

My ex is an avid birder and some of the birds that he captures on camera just beg for captions!

"Motivational Poster" I did for a thread in another forum I'm on:

I captioned this one after someone in my other forum had wondered why no one had "LOLcatatized" this recent adoptee, so I obliged them:

Ok, it's beddy-bye time for me! 2200 hours comes awful quick!
B.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Dezirrae & Mary!

Dezirrae, if you have caption ideas, I'll be more than happy to add your captions to the pictures for you!

B. :)

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
Well, well, well, I had NO idea you did captioning, Baya...

I see you are having quite a way with words...:D :D

Some pics with their captions can be sooooo funny!!

Carry on...AND, thanks for asking the members!

Love and Hugs
Mom...er...Shi :D

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hello!

You're welcome to use any of my photo's too, from the contest and my albums - I had a baby one in the contest that's crying out for a caption!

Thanks for asking, I'm sure many wouldn't of thought to! Lol!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
You're more than welcome to use any of mine, of course. :D There are only five billion or so in my Picasa album. :p Those kitty and bird pics are great.

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
You know, the lolcats are very popular so, maybe, if the lolpigeon site can get going, our pigeons may be looked at in a better light.

·
Registered
29,795 Posts
I had a baby pic in the contest and you are very welcome to using it. Also, I have been trying to upload some good shots into photobucket to put on my page, but photobucket has not been cooperating. When it does, you are welcome to use any of them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts