Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some of you will know Pig already - he has deformed wings and feet and so does not fly and doesn't do too much walking either. We are in separable and he goes everywhere with me that I can possibly take him. He has a dove, stalings and Indian Mynah's who visit him outside the window at work. He loves pecking around in the garden and loves eating sand, but I have to keep a close eye on him because of all the potential hazards around: cats, chickens, dogs, Fish Eagles, Black Sparrow Hawks and others I don't know.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
What a special little pig. Love him. I would also keep a REALLY CLOSE eye on him when out at the garden. Hate for anything to happen to a special guy. Loved the pics. Great that you take him everywhere. I think thats great. min

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Mindy - it was Pijee (said with French accent) then Juba which means pigeon or dove in the local indigenous language Zulu, but Pig has stuck.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Pig is a cutie, and lives like a king of course, you are doing a great job, that is what we need in this world people like you. Lucky Pig that have a nice family. ;)

Ivette

·
Registered
508 Posts
Golly day what a veiw! sure is a lucky bird, dosent need to fly to see for miles!:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts