Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello.
I post the breeds like comment under every single pictures. In Bulgaria the breeds had the same names like the city name where they are most common.

·
Registered
13,045 Posts
Some of the most beautiful birds I have seen.

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Those are unique looking birds! Some of them seemed to have a face mask. LOL!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Thanks for sharing them with us :) .

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Unfortunately when I was there 3 years ago USA was closed country for any birds because of china Bird flu. I’ll try to get some eggs this year and put here on my birds.We tried to mix our Plevenski with Budapest Tumblers but we can't have any more oval shape head which is one of the most important things for plevenski pigeon.I'm very happy that you guys like them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello. I don’t know how is in English when the feather are growing in opposite direction to create those 2 *****.We call them pigeon with 2******.They are made from Dobrich and Ruse Bulgarian pigeons. One Turkiye roller and one Russian-Kyrgyztan pigeon. From Bulgarian we have colours,and 2**** but very small.The Turkiye fix those 2***** -make them big and round. From Rusiian-Kyrgyztan we have wings down, tail strait and point up and “S “neck shape.It’s took 100-150years to make them how they look now.If you like more info I can try to find some.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts