Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have two pens.... one pigeon take each..
and the one that i am almost sure is a hen gets kicked out of any1 she goes into what can i do.. i want her to pair up with one of the cocks but i dnt no how to do i force her to stay in the pen with the cock or???

·
Registered
754 Posts
Or???

i have two pens.... one pigeon take each..
and the one that i am almost sure is a hen gets kicked out of any1 she goes into what can i do.. i want her to pair up with one of the cocks but i dnt no how to do i force her to stay in the pen with the cock or???
It would be nice to see some pictures of the pens (birds) and your situation. It sounds like you have a dominant cock bird and I am not so sure the one that is running away is also not a cock bird. If it is indeed a hen and you try to force mate you might end up seeing something you would not like. >Kevin

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i dnt no wat to do am not too sure its a hen but a couple of ppl hve seen it and said it was a hen and myself also think it is.... so no i dnt no wat to do.. if i put them togher the other male grabs its neck....

·
Registered
646 Posts
If you are sure that the bird is hen, then place both of them in the same pen; BUT separated from each other but could see each other.
Follow this for few days and when both Cock and Hen are accustomed to each other, they will pair up.
But be sure that you have a Cock and a Hen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts