Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pigeon that turned up on my window a week ago. We have fed it and it doesn’t fly off but haven’t tried to catch it. It flies to food and water bowls then disappears for a bit and back to sleep on window all night. Need some advice on what to do…

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a pigeon that turned up on my window a week ago. We have fed it and it doesn’t fly off but haven’t tried to catch it. It flies to food and water bowls then disappears for a bit and back to sleep on window all night. Need some advice on what to do… View attachment 98541
Just let things go the way they are and DON'T TRY TO TOUCH IT because it is still a WILD BIRD.Give it space and time to bond with you

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
He looks young. If there's a band on the leg, he is probably a lost racing pigeon. In that case, if you can provide him with a good home you should try and catch him.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a pigeon that turned up on my window a week ago. We have fed it and it doesn’t fly off but haven’t tried to catch it. It flies to food and water bowls then disappears for a bit and back to sleep on window all night. Need some advice on what to do… View attachment 98541
He is very beautiful pigeoony, keep him around and give him crumbs! You may form a beautiful bond with you new pigeoon family, but be careful not to get too attached, i learn that the hard way :’-(

give him a name! He looks like a barry or paul, potentially even a steven! I would recommend not naming him jerry, that i also learn hard way :’’-(.

spread your wings,
FB85

1 - 4 of 4 Posts