Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy. I assume that this is okay to do. I was looking on the net for some pigeon trinkets and such, and came across this web site that has hundreds of pigeon and fowl related "gifts", etc.

I thought I would post a link here. I have no relation to this company whatsoever. The link is actually page 18 of 53 pages when you search their site with the word "pigeon". I chose page 18 to link to, because I like the shirt on that page. It is a womens shirt and I think I am going to get it for my darling. I have to find another one for me :)

If I understand the site correctly, you could have items custom made with your birds pic or whatever.

Maybe others have similar sites they would like to post on this thread. I didn't see a similar thread and if there is one and someone points it out to me, I will delete this one.

http://www.zazzle.com/pigeon+gifts?pg=18

·
Registered
279 Posts
do what i do - jump on either artfire.com or etsy.com and do a search for 'pigeon' or 'dove'.

i have a shop on both sites, so i personally try to support my fellow artists by buying cool stuff only on those two places. everything is handmade, and you can get just about anything custom made for you, too, if it doesn't already exist!

anything from t.shirts, to photos, to jewelry, paintings - the list is endless!

i've started a small collection of all things pigeon in my house, so trust me - you'll LOVE what you find! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts