Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
I just happened to send this link to a member and thought that there might be many new members who had never seen some of the lovely art done by the original founder of this board. It's a little confusing how to navigate it, but you'll get it .. enjoy!

Pigeon Art

Terry
Hi Terry, There will be an art exhibit show with no compitition at the Pagaent of Pigeons this year. Numerous artist have been contacted but they are still looking for more.Do you pain or draw pigeons?Want to participate?Contact Margarret I do not have permission to post her e-mail address but those on our site that wish to participate could contact her by PM on this site......GEORGE;)

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
I just happened to send this link to a member and thought that there might be many new members who had never seen some of the lovely art done by the original founder of this board. It's a little confusing how to navigate it, but you'll get it .. enjoy!

Pigeon Art

Terry
Thank you - I've never seen that!
I loved watching Sara grow :D What a doll!

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Terry, There will be an art exhibit show with no compitition at the Pagaent of Pigeons this year. Numerous artist have been contacted but they are still looking for more.Do you pain or draw pigeons?Want to participate?Contact Margarret I do not have permission to post her e-mail address but those on our site that wish to participate could contact her by PM on this site......GEORGE;)
Thanks, George .. BUT .. I couldn't draw a straight line with a ruler .. I am totally arts and crafts challenged! Carl Gulledge is a very talented artist. I'll ask him if he would like to participate in the Pageant, but kinda don't think he will. I'll ask anyway.

Terry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts