Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Nice drawing but all of your birds look out of proportion the tippler looks like a homer with a swift tail. Nice try I guess it will all come with practice .

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Nice drawing but all of your birds look out of proportion the tippler looks like a homer with a swift tail. Nice try I guess it will all come with practice .
Art doesn't necessary mean to keep proportions.
Otherwise you can take a picture and you got the real thing, but not art.;)

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
:)

Could we see some of your art please?

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i used a reference picture for the tippler and thats what he looked like, i just changed his color. Any waythanks guys for the comments :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
The art is very suggestive, but is we are going to do a realistic drawing need to have a good proportion, what I see on these arts works is a talent hand without of school, so these woks can be improved with more practice.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The art is very suggestive, but is we are going to do a realistic drawing need to have a good proportion, what I see on these arts works is a talent hand without of school, so these woks can be improved with more practice.
they are well proportioned for pigeons and the pictures ( art drawings ) are alot better in person, my camera is very old so the pic's are blurry and dark, trust me i have sold my art on here and on EBAY..and yes i NEVER took any art classes....look at my horse art in my album.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Who says it has to be realistic drawings (those one you take a good pic and then you edit it with one of many paint programs)
Horseart, I suggest that you stretch more their necks, toes, put the head where the tail is and see people's reaction.

All these judgements about proportions is noxoius. This is not a talk about art piece anymore, but more about real stuff.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
so you think i should do a " picaso " style :) that would be UGLY... LOL
Well it would trun some heads around and you may hit the nail on the head with sales.
Did you ever think about drawing surrealism style? You are very talented with shades and contours. And then, lets see who can comment about proportions. There's no rules about it, it's all like dreaming. All you need is a little imagination and it's amazing what it could come out of it.;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts