Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
I am just getting started with flying pigeons and i was wondering if any body has any suggestions on a good reference guide for beginners?
Hi PIGEON-MAN, Yes there are some good books out there but they are a bit on the expensive side. THE PIGEON by Wendell M Levi cost about 100 dollars, 667 pages,PIGEONS FOR EVERYONE by Douglas Mc Clary around 50 dollars. There some good magazines Racing Pigeon Digest and the Purebred Pigeon (showbirds). You can get the books from JEDDS pigeon supply house www.jedds.com or from FOYS www.foyspigeonsupplies.com You can check out the magazines at these sites Racing Pigeon Digest www.racingpigeondigest.com and the Purebred at www.purebredpigeon.com Good LuckGEORGE;)

·
Banned
3 Posts
check those dvds

I am just getting started with flying pigeons and i was wondering if any body has any suggestions on a good reference guide for beginners?
Get those dvds they are really helpfull for biggners as well as experts

SECRETS OF CHAMPIONS I , The foundation of victory
SECRETS OF CHAMPIONS II , Breeding , Feeding & Old bird Racing
SECRETS OF CHAMPIONS III Young birds Racing
SECRETS OF CHAMPIONS IV , Winning lofts , the inside stories.

i will give u those all 4 dvds free contact me [email protected]

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
For beginners in general pigeon keeping, I think Pigeons For Everyone would be the one to get. Not too incredibly long, and covers a little bit of everything, introducing you to racing and showing too. The Pigeon is one big book, with everything in it, but might be a bit too much for someone just starting out. Definitely worth getting at some time though :)

I have all the Secrets dvds and they're great. Lots of things they give you to consider.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi asfand_thegr8. I sent you a PM regarding the dvd copy of Secret of Champions (pls check your email). I will send you a dvd copy of the "Bieche Young Bird System" in exchange of the dvd copies of the Secret of Champions (4 episodes). Pls check your email regarding my contact address and my email add.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.