Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a feral homer mix witch i saved years ago in a petshop.i let him go really far and he always makes it back he fly really high higher than any feral ive seen
if i breed it with a homer with the babies have a good homing instinct.
i just fly pigeons for fun,

does anyone have a pic of what the can look like. thx;);):rolleyes::eek:

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of my feral homer mixes. I only had two. I will have more this coming spring when they breed again. I have a feral hen in my OB loft mated to one of my birds. I let my OBs raise a round and allowed her to participate. She comes home so why not!
I do remember what they looked like though. They look like homers :p A bit smaller perhaps but still with the overall homer shape. I've seen some mixes that looked more like ferals too. So it varies.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of my feral homer mixes. I only had two. I will have more this coming spring when they breed again. I have a feral hen in my OB loft mated to one of my birds. I let my OBs raise a round and allowed her to participate. She comes home so why not!
I do remember what they looked like though. They look like homers :p A bit smaller perhaps but still with the overall homer shape. I've seen some mixes that looked more like ferals too. So it varies.
what happened to them.
but my question is will it have good homing ability.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts