Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2 year old male pigeon, and another young pigeon, she has just stoped squeeking, i was watching the two as the both walked around on the floor, i saw them doing the pigeon kiss first , then the young one layed on its belly and the older one mounted the young, is the young pigeon ready 2 lay eggs or not.:confused:

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
i have a 2 year old male pigeon, and another young pigeon, she has just stoped squeeking, i was watching the two as the both walked around on the floor, i saw them doing the pigeon kiss first , then the young one layed on its belly and the older one mounted the young, is the young pigeon ready 2 lay eggs or not.:confused:
Not if it just stopped squeaking. That doesn't mean it won't "play house" though.......

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
LOL!!
playing house is when a male and a female do things that a husband and wife do
if you need more of an explination than that you need someone to explain the birds and the bees to you ;)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
LOL!!
playing house is when a male and a female do things that a husband and wife do
if you need more of an explination than that you need someone to explain the birds and the bees to you ;)
LOL!!! Let's not take this any further.....:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.