Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Hi guyz im new to this forum, and also new to have a pigeon as a pet, i have already got 3 pairs of pigeon, but i do not know the exact breed name, plz help me guyz.......... Ill post the picks of my pigeons and plz let me know what breeds i hv in my collection he says some Indian names but i could not find any pigeons of that name on internet.
1)how do i find out if it is a male or a female?
2)How do i breed them becz when i tried to pair a pigeon the cock keeps hitting hen and trying to pull out the feathers plz help?
Thanks to all in advance hope for useful information :)

Tabrez

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
If they are new to your loft, it will take them a while to settle down and mate. Aggressive male behavior is often exacerbated in small confined areas, so make sure they have lots of space. Give them plenty of time to get used to their surroundings :)

And welcome :)

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
If they are new to your loft, it will take them a while to settle down and mate. Aggressive male behavior is often exacerbated in small confined areas, so make sure they have lots of space. Give them plenty of time to get used to their surroundings :)

And welcome :)
How come when I asked my wife for more space, she clubbed me up side my head?:eek:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AZCorbin : Thanx for ur reply the white and black r high flyers right? wht abt the others?
since they r new to my loft i hv trimmed there wings and i let them out everyday for 2hrs to get use to there surroundings.

·
Registered
270 Posts
If your loft is anything like mine, it is because it is larger than the bedrooms. :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
g_girl313: My loft is a very small loft, u can say its a beginners loft :), im planning for a big one later, but im done with these cats, it tried to attack 2day my bird was injured :(, i should plan something for these cats and thn build a bigger loft and bring more birds :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
spirit wings : The bird vendor had tied up the wings i took that pick when i got them but now i have freed them 4m these threads, so no worries :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts