Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
Actually for the past 3 weeks i have noticed pigeon flies on my pigeon's body and wings. He has got damn irritated with it. Today he even killed it with his own beak and nails. He took it out of his body and killed it. He was damn pissed and irritated. But even now i can find him scratching all over his body but i still cant find any fly inside. Can u just tell me that even though the fly has come out of his body .. will the bites given by the fly all over his Body be still itchy and irritating? Or there are still more flies in his body ??馃槙

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am.going to have him checked by vet. I just hope these medicines are available here. I am also in search of sprays which can kill these flies and take them out . In pigeon talk i saw post of pigeon flies in which one of them told to mince garlic and put it in 1 gallon of water and it should be given for bathing to pigeon. It will remove the flies as well as they wont come and sit inside him.because of the smell of garlic. Is it true ? Can i try that out? Garlic is not harmful for my pigeon's eyes or nostrils ?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have minced the garlic and put it in 1 gallon of water. For how many hours should i soak it in water ?? I m sure he will feel relieved after having a garlic bath as i have read about it on net. Its effective. I just wanna know for how many hours should i soak the minced garluc in water ?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My pigeon is acting very aggressive . She is biting me alot. And she is very irritated. She is searching for twigs . She never gave eggs before As she never mates with any one. She stays away from all pigeons. She is very angry . I don't know why she is acting like this. She is 1 year 9 months old.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts