Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
If you mean feedstore, then, yes, they carry those. One can be labeled breeding. The other can be maintenance. Obviously there will be the word "pigeon" on those bags. The maintenance feed for pigeon has probably around 12-14% protein, while the breeding one probably has around 16%+ protein. The store may even carry pigeon pellets.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Does farm and fleet have pigeon food for racing and homing pigeon? If they do, what kind of food should I get for them?
If farm and fleet is a feedstore then give them a ring and ask, you can search for feedstores in the yellow pages or tractor suppy store or even a purina dealership. just need to call around and ask. you need a grain mix of 15 to 16 percent protein would be good. for pigeons.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I would contact one of the pigeon clubs, look on the NPA sight. I've been looking for a pelleted form, to add to our seed mix, and haven't had any luck at the feed mills around us.
We're located in S.E. WI. at this time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.