Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pleas, need help with care instructions and locating someone who can help here in Vancouver Bc Canada for cute pigeon I found on the street, not flying and not stepping on one of her foot.
I can upload picture, but she looks like normal street pigeon with white dots on top of head. Beak is not fully white, dark rather. She looked smaller than her companion.

·
Registered
6,570 Posts
A photo of her foot might help people try to give suggestions based on her condition and foot. How us she eating? Pooping? Thank you for helping her. Is she somewhere indoors, like a carrier or cage, safe and warm? Offering her pigeon seed and water would help,her depending on her age. She is really lovely. Does she look injured? How are her wings? Any open wounds? Hopefully someone more expert than me will answer soon with suggestions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I placed her in a big grey plastic bin, added soft fabric at the bottom. Also later reading from this forum, I placed two jars with warm water wrapped in towels besides her. She didn't drink or eat so far, I had her for three hours at home. No poop yet. Her foot look normal, same as the other one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts