Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After our last 3 day snow storm, my loft looked more like an igloo than a loft:eek:

The birds didn't seem to mind, but even looking at a snow shovel puts me in a foul mood:p

Here's to hoping I have no reason to see one again until next year...

·
Registered
115 Posts
yes it was a snowy winter for us here in north carolina also. more snow this season than last 4-7 years combined i think or atlest it felt that way to me and it was really just down right cold this winter but thankfully it might all be behind us now. temps are in early 60's and night is low 40's so looks like spring is here. makes me happy and looks like it makes all the wildlife happy also. i hear song birds singing starting to see different kind of birds at the feeders to. so here's to a good warm/hot summer for everyone =)

·
Registered
385 Posts
Your white birds look so nice against the snowy background!

They do look good! Right now its 65 and sunny here in Ohio. For ONCE this winter Im not wishing I lived anywhere else!!! lol:D

G

·
today here we are getting lots of rain, so much so thats it is flooding everything everywhere which is not good ,so which is worse ,excessive snow or rain :eek:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why thank you all! Thank goodness spring seems to be on it's way in here now too:)
Now it is rain, bucketloads...crappy stuff in it's own right. But at least we don't have to shovel it.

Wow! That's a great photo! Beautiful white birds.

I'm glad we don't have to deal with that here in socal. Do you do white dove releases?
I don't yet, but am hoping to work towards it in time. These guys are loft potatoes until then, livin' the good life:p

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Why thank you all! Thank goodness spring seems to be on it's way in here now too:)
Now it is rain, bucketloads...crappy stuff in it's own right. But at least we don't have to shovel it.

I don't yet, but am hoping to work towards it in time. These guys are loft potatoes until then, livin' the good life:p
Ahhh...a pampered life they lead!.....:D

They say you can earn some pretty good money doing a few releases a month.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts