Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a pigeon in my garage, trying to fly. I pick it and bring it home. It's around 30 hrs now. He is not flying. He is not eating. He is not drinking water at himself. Eyes have been covered with some whitish thing. I'm pushing him gently so can do one two step ahead his feet.

What to do? Please help

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Would put him in a box in a safe place withfood and water. If You can gently force feed him defrosted frozen peas.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Can you post a closeup photo of him? If he is unable to see, then he won't eat. Dip the tip of his beak (not over the nostrils) in a bowl of water. Handfeed him defrosted green peas by putting one at a time deep inside his beak over the tongue and let him swallow.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would put him in a box in a safe place withfood and water. If You can gently force feed him defrosted frozen peas.
I tried but h
Can you post a closeup photo of him? If he is unable to see, then he won't eat. Dip the tip of his beak (not over the nostrils) in a bowl of water. Handfeed him defrosted green peas by putting one at a time deep inside his beak over the tongue and let him swallow.
I tried but he died today ( 12 June 2021 ) at 2 am ( India ). Sorry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts