Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, am have Sentinete pigeon and He or she ist old almost 1 year now, He is super with me Siting on me cleaning on me, cuddle etc..
But for some reason He damands more and more attention Like coiling hole day in nest and then when am Take him to cuddle He fells in sleepy pigeon mod, after some time when am stop He Coms to my face and start Like very very soft bites like when He is cleaning him self but just on me and its very funny feeling, what that means?

Also one more thing, when am arrive home He makes in beste like normal coois and then in end quark few times and then start jiggle with wings.

Am think He or she ist happy but myb can me someting more what am missing.

Thx to all ❤❤❤🐦🐦🐦

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
She is viewing you as her mate and grooming you. Do you have a nestbox for her? If your pigeon is female, she will probably lay eggs in the future. If no eggs are laid, then you have a male.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She is viewing you as her mate and grooming you. Do you have a nestbox for her? If your pigeon is female, she will probably lay eggs in the future. If no eggs are laid, then you have a male.
She / He have own on high place nest box where is spending most time, but am not Sure what can am do to help bit that He or she dont fall in Depression am thinking to get one more pigeon and hoppe for best.

Thank you for helping me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts